About Google Pixel 6 Pro
The Google Pixel 6 Pro is a flagship smartphone released by Google. It features several notable specifications and features, including:
- **Processor**: The Pixel 6 Pro is powered by the Google Tensor SoC, which is Google's first-ever processor designed specifically for Pixel devices.
- **Display**: It has a 6.7-inch QHD+ LTPO OLED display with a resolution of 1440x3120 pixels and a 120Hz refresh rate. The display is protected by Gorilla Glass Victus.
- **RAM and Storage**: The Pixel 6 Pro comes with 12GB of RAM and storage options of 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB. The storage uses UFS 3.1 technology.
- **Camera**: The Pixel 6 Pro is equipped with an advanced Pixel camera system, including a telephoto lens. It offers various AI-enhanced features for capturing and editing photos.
- **Operating System**: It runs on Android 12.0, which is the latest version of Google's mobile operating system.
- **Connectivity**: The Pixel 6 Pro supports various connectivity technologies, including Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, and NFC.
- **Battery Life**: The exact battery life of the Pixel 6 Pro may vary depending on usage, but it is estimated to last approximately 34 hours on average. It supports fast wired charging with the Google 30W USB-C Charger and wireless charging with the Qi-certified Google Pixel Stand (2nd gen).
- **Software Updates**: Google Pixel phones typically receive regular software updates, including security enhancements, new features, operating system updates, bug fixes, and more. The Pixel 6 Pro is guaranteed to receive Android version updates for at least 5 years from its initial availability on the Google Store in the US.