About OnePlus 10R 150W
The OnePlus 10R 150W is a smartphone model from OnePlus. It comes with several notable features and specifications. Here is some information about the OnePlus 10R 150W:
The OnePlus 10R 150W supports various network technologies, including GSM, HSPA, LTE, and 5G.
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
The OnePlus 10R 150W features a 6.7-inch Fluid AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels. It has a 120Hz refresh rate and supports HDR10+.
#### Processor and Operating System
The OnePlus 10R 150W is powered by the Mediatek Dimensity 8100-Max (5 nm) chipset. It runs on the Android 12 operating system, with the ability to upgrade to Android 13. The device also uses OxygenOS 13 as its user interface.
#### Battery and Charging
The OnePlus 10R 150W is equipped with a 4,500 mAh battery. It supports 150W SUPERVOOC charging, which allows users to charge the battery from 1% to 70% in just 10 minutes. This fast charging capability provides a full day of content on a single charge.
#### Memory and Storage
The OnePlus 10R 150W comes with different memory and storage options:
- 128GB storage with 8GB RAM
- 256GB storage with 8GB RAM
- 256GB storage with 12GB RAM
#### Design and Build
The OnePlus 10R 150W features a glass front with Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It has a plastic frame and a plastic back. The dimensions of the device are 163.3 x 75.5 x 8.2 mm, and it weighs 186 grams.
#### Other Features
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 1B colors display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- HSPA and LTE-A (4CA) connectivity
- Octa-core CPU